Course Offered in :Bangalore
Coach, Role Model, Counselor, Supporter, Guide – do these words ring a bell? Being a coach involves being a role model, sometimes a counselor or supporter, and always a guide. Coaching is based on a partnership that involves giving both support and challenging opportunities to employees. Knowing how and when to coach is an essential skill that can benefit both you and your organization.
– The two schools of coaches
– Five critical coaching skills
– Communications skills
– Non-verbal communication
– Johari Windows
– Learning styles and principles
– Methods of feedback
– Benefits/consequences approach
– Dealing with problem employees
– When not to coach
What Participants Will Learn
– Understand how coaching can be used to develop your team.
– Develop the coaching skills that help improve individual performance.
– Demonstrate the behaviours and practices of an effective coach.
– Recognise employees’ strengths and give them the feedback they need to succeed.
– Identify employee problems and ways you can help to correct them.
– Instruction by an expert facilitator
– Small, interactive classes
– Specialised manual and course materials
– Personalised certificate of completion
– Coffee/Tea and Cookies
– Working Lunch