Course Offered in :Bangalore
This workshop concentrates on the pre-interview preparation; developing questions and their value; the interview techniques that get speciﬁc, behavior-based examples of past performance; and the strategies that follow through on this process. This workshop takes the behavioral interview even further with a discussion of communication techniques and the use of other types of interview questions.
– Why use behavioral interview techniques
– How to get the information you need
– Advertising guidelines
– Communication skills
– Writing the interview questions
– Defensible resume screening
– Developing an effective interview format
– Ethical and legal issues
– Interviewing techniques
– Asking questions and listening for answers
– Reference checks
What Participants Will Learn
– Recognise the costs incurred by an organisation when a wrong hiring decision is made.
– Develop a fair and consistent interviewing process for selecting employees.
– Prepare better job advertisements and use a variety of markets.
– Be able to develop a job analysis and position proﬁle.
– Use traditional, behavioral, achievement oriented, holistic, and situational interview questions.
– Enhance communication skills that are essential for a skilled recruiter.
– Effectively interview difﬁcult applicants.
– Check references more effectively.
– Understand the basic employment and human rights laws that can affect the hiring process.
– Instruction by an expert facilitator
– Small, interactive classes
– Specialised manual and course materials
– Personalised certificate of completion
– Coffee/Tea and Cookies
– Working Lunch