Course Offered in :Bangalore
Change is a hallmark of today’s business world. In particular, our workforce is constantly changing – people come and go, and move into new roles within the company. Succession planning can help you make the most of that change by ensuring that when someone leaves, there is someone new to take their place. This one-day course will help you develop, maintain, and evaluate your succession plan.
– Deﬁning a succession plan
– Identifying resources and analysing risks
– Deﬁning roles, responsibilities, and functions
– Gathering information
– Forecasting needs
– Putting the plan together
– Putting the plan into action
– Evaluating and reviewing the plan
– Your action plan
What Participants Will Learn
– Understand the value of succession planning for successful businesses.
– Develop expertise with the key elements of a succession plan.
– Create and discuss aspects of a succession plan.
– Discuss the elements of a succession plan in terms of roles, responsibility, function, scope, and evaluation.
– Instruction by an expert facilitator
– Small, interactive classes
– Specialised manual and course materials
– Personalised certificate of completion
– Coffee/Tea and Cookies
– Working Lunch