Course Offered in :Bangalore
Meetings come in all shapes and sizes, from the convention to a quick huddle in an office hallway. This one-day program will be concerned with small working meetings; with groups that have a job to do requiring the energy, commitment, and talents of those who participate.
– The best and the worst of meetings
– Holding productive meetings
– Preparing for meetings
– Setting the place
– Leading a meeting
– Process and content
– Process tools, including DeBono’s thinking hats, rules of work, and facilitation skills
– How to control a meeting
– A plan for success
What Participants Will Learn
– Understand the value of meetings as a management tool.
– Recognise the critical planning step that makes meeting time more effective.
– Identify process tools that can help create an open and safe forum for discussion.
– Develop and practice techniques for handling counterproductive behaviour.
– Small, interactive classes
– Specialised manual and course materials
– Personalised certificate of completion
– Coffee/Tea and Cookies
– Working Lunch